Friday 6 February 2015

Exploring Soho


I was in London the other week with the sole intention to hand out my CV to any and all stage doors I passed.  Of course Soho is where the majority of Theatres in London are based, you would only have to turn a corner from one and you would see another one. I've grown up loving the atmosphere within the Theatre and musicals alike. It is an aspiration of mine to work within the Wig's and Make-Up department of a West End production.  So with that in mind I travelled to London abundoned with CV's and cover letters and spent the afternoon of a gloriously cold but sunny day wandering around the streets of Soho. It really is one of my favourite parts of London and there is always a street or building that you will have never noticed before.

As the weather was so fortunate I wanted to record the way London looked that day. London is an amazing place day to day, but when it looks like this I fall in love with it a little bit more.







No comments:

Post a Comment