Monday 1 December 2014

Christmas Wishlist + festive thoughts


Now that it is officially the month of Christmas I think the most appropriate way to start off the month is by sharing my Christmas wishlist. The build up to Christmas is one of my favourite times of the year and I think makes the month of December truly special. This is what I have put on my wishlist this year, some practical and some are for the inner beauty fiend in me. I do not expect to receive all of these things but a guideline is always requested each year and these are the finalists.

I'm starting to think about all the festive things that I am looking forward to this month. Of course a chocolate advent calendar is mandatory in my eyes and the sole reason why it is somewhat easier to get out of bed on these dark, dark mornings. I finish my course on the 19th and then I fully intend on spending my two weeks off enjoying the christmas spirit properly as I feel I missed out last year due to circumstances. A trip to Bills for afternoon tea with my friend who is turning 20 in the next week is on the cards as well as a major shopping session and ice skating in London the week between Christmas and New Year.  I have two secret santas to sort out and lots of seeing friends who will be returning from uni over the next few weeks! This December is going to be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment