Monday 2 February 2015

NARS Tinted Moisturiser...you were missed


The NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser and I first met a while ago, if I had to hazard a guess I would say it was about mid 2013. It was love at first use as a self confessed light base lover this ticks all boxes that I look for. It has a light feeling but perfecting coverage, SPF 30 and as all NARS bases do a great colour range so as expected I have the lightest shade in the range 'Terre Neuve'.  I actually find that this base gets better with time, about half an hour after you apply this it has settled down and makes your skin look 'radiant' and natural. I still have to use a concealer to cover any blemishes I may have at the time but this is a skin pick-me-up in a tube that I would recommend to anyone.

But then in October last year the worst happened. I was commuting to London and one particularly dreary and bleak morning I had to get an especially early train. I packed my make-up to do it on the train and when I got to my destination in London I noticed that it was not in my make-up bag. I had left it on the train. I didn't immediately replace it as it isn't the cheapest base in the world (£31) and I knew I had other bases to fall back on. Instead I used either the Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation or the Estee Lauder DayWear Tinted Moisturiser but neither quite lived up to the offering from NARS.

The NARS base made it's way back into life on the morning of Christmas Day and I am yet to be seperated from it since. I love it and I'm never letting it out of my sight again.

No comments:

Post a Comment