Monday 9 February 2015

Bobbi Brown Cool Eye Palette


I had been coveting the Bobbi Brown Cool Eye Palette ever since it was released before Christmas. So when I opened a black Bobbi Brown on Christmas morning last year it's safe to say I was excited. The shades it includes are unlike any that I already own, which was part of the reason I was so drawn to it. There are 4 matte shades and 2 metallics; one pink and one silver-grey. There are so many ways to use this palette and can easily take you from day to night. One of my favourite ways to wear it has been Pink Quartz all over the lid and then Almond in the crease.

Of course because it is Bobbi Brown the tortoise shell packaging is absolutely beautiful with a decent sized mirror. There is also a travel size dual ended brush of the Eyeshadow brush and Eye liner brush which has made me want to buy the eyeshadow brush for my kit as I love it so much. It is limited edition but it is still available on the Bobbi Brown website.

No comments:

Post a Comment