Wednesday 6 August 2014

Well Loved



There are some products that are so scraped and bruised from their overuse that I thought they deserved a mention on this little space of mine. They are basic, everyday products. They're messy, the writing has worn off on a lot of them, they're almost empty, they've been repurchased multiple times. But all in all that just shows that a significant amount of love goes towards them. I'm almost at the end of my second bottle of Bioderma and I've just picked up another mascara and eyebrow pencil, hence their squeaky clean appearance. The eye pencil is a cheap one, but it is a good'un. I can't muster up the courage to spend a fortune on a high end brand version when I know this one is just so damn good. Saying that, as you can probably see my MAC paintpot is looking a tad on the dry side. I've been putting up with it, telling myself it still works so what's the point in buying a new one? But I'm thinking an updated version is on the cards very soon. The Rimmel powder has been in my collection for years now, it was the first powder that I ever bought and I am still using it. Now if that's not loyalty then I don't know what is. This was even before the whole craze around it started, I obviously have psychic powers. Lastly the Bobbi Brown corrector which is one of the most recent additions is something I never know I needed in my life until now. Undereye concealing will never be the same without this one now.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent / MAC Paintpot in Painterly / Bobbi Brown Correcter in Extra Light Bisque / Bioderma / Max Factor Clump Defy Mascara / Barry M Eyeliner in 2 / MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Fling

No comments:

Post a Comment