Friday 20 February 2015

Current Favourites #2


NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser ::  you will have seen me express my love for this in a recent post. It is the perfect everyday base for me and I love it.

L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream :: my skin seems to be getting extra dry this year in comparison to past so I have been reaching for this hand cream which I got in my Xmas stocking. It's very thick but sinks in almost immediately leaving your hands moisturised.

MAC 130 Short Duo Fibre Brush ::  I've almost had this brush for a year now and I still love it. Make-up artist Sam Walker recommended it when I was on a course she was teaching at London College of Fashion saying that she could never be without it and I completely understand. Paired with any base it will give it a flawless finish and I also use it to buff in concealer. Of course it has endless uses, blush, skincare etc and if it was not for the price tag I would buy a second one in a heartbeat.

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Desperation ::  I've heard alot about these pencils in the past but I could never quite grasp spending £15 on just one eye pencil. I was obviously feeling weak as a couple of weeks ago I was in the Urban Decay store in Covent Garden swatching a number of colours. This one inparticular stood out to me, it's a stone grey but a much softer alternative to black which I rarely wear for I feel it comes across as too harsh on my pale skin. It stays put all day and is so easy to use. I'm already eyeing up which one I would like next...

NARS Blush in Deep Throat ::  I've had this one for a while and seems to be a colour that I always go back to and I can wear all year around. I've really been into rosy cheeks recently and this paired with the Bobbi Brown Sheer Powder Brush creates that look perfectly. They're pricey but if seen as an investment it's unlikely you'll have to purchase a replacement as they last so long. Amazing colour pigment and contrary to others opinions I actually really like the packaging.

MAC Eyeshadow in Patina :: Another product that I've had for a while but I always go back to. If I'm ever stuck in a rut on what eyeshadow colour to wear or need to be out the door quickly most of the time it will be this colour that I'll go for. A gold-toned brown which is subtle enough for everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment